Saturday, April 26, 2008

Well things have been fairly stable aside from some sleepless nights due to colds of almost everyone. Last night Simon would only be happy being held. At 5 a.m. my brain woke up and gave him Tylenol and then he slept soundly. Today was filled with busy mom and kids, over the course of five hours I managed to make monkey bread and carmel rolls. It was exhausting I had to grieve for a moment that I used to bake all the time and it was much easier. Steven reminded me that the needy children will grow older so this too shall pass.

UPDATE ON THE KIDS: As we having gotten our third spring time snow fall Julia reminded us, "I am frustrated I do not like this snow, I am a summer girl." I have forgotten to write last week Jacob pooped and said "look mom it is a rocket." That boy is obsessed with bodily functions. I have successfully out smarted Lois: our closet in the entryway has been her favorite hang out, trying on shoes (I know my daughter, huh) in the process there is frustration of shoes not fitting and fingers getting pinched in the sliding doors. After many attempts I wedged a rubber spatula in between the doors and ha no opening that one. She only tried once today, mumbled to herself and moved on the the next mess to be.

It is no surprise I have no time to train for the 5K run so next year...

1 comment:

Susan Horvick said...

I am really feeling bad for you guys. I would be pulling my hair out if it was still snowing in nearly May! Hopefully that was the last of it. It will be nice when you can enjoy your yard again.