Monday, April 21, 2008

Not a College Student Anymore

Well this last weekend about 350 mothers of multiples got together an partied hard. Ok not that much drinking but we were all excited to be free to only think of ourselves. The food was awesome and frequent. With only three hours of sleep I walked the runway on the catwalk in their fashion show. I can see now why models have eating disorders because they are so focused on size and shape comments like, "suck it in more" and "Oh no that is all wrong for your figure" There was an obnoxious fitting Friday night of an hour and a half. I am used to if it fits wear it attitude. I won over $50 in door prizes. I put in $40 dollars in raffles with no luck so we are even.

This weekend was good for everyone, me to get away and Steven to realize how difficult it is to sleep when your spouse is out and about at all hours of the night. My mom watched the ruggers on Friday and was overwhelmed, I guess that will make her realize how much I really do appreciate all her help.

Today I am still recovering from lack of sleep, I am not in college and can't nap whenever I want. Of course my mom came to the rescue this afternoon and I got an hour power, wahoo!

So dealing with one child teething is not fun but, three is even worse. Lois is finishing up getting 4 eye teeth. Simon and Emma are just starting getting there eye teeth. This morning there was two hours of Jake and Julia watching as much TV as they wanted and me holding the both babies at once as Lois hugged my leg crying. Ok have to admit I got teary and really wanted to be somewhere else at that point. Finally the babies let me swing them in their car seats and Lois was still an ankle bitter so occasionally got whacked in the head with a car seat. Well we all survived and the kids don't seem to be wounded.

No comments: