Thursday, April 17, 2008

I Can See Clearly Now!

I got my new glasses today, it is no wonder I have head-aches almost everyday. It was a whole new world. I enjoyed reading billboards on the way home, letters on our cluttered dryer and more awe moments. I have been missing out. Now that I did the math my glasses were 6 years old this June, UGH! I am enjoying the new frame style to. I hated the old ones. I would cringe every time I looked in the mirror.

So I frequently have to lock the kids out of the office as I put Simon and Emma to sleep. I did that tonight like I usually do. I was afraid of what was going to happen since Lois was extra irritable so I told Julia she was the babysitter and to keep Lois happy. I heard silence, I said a prayer because that is usually a bad sign. I walked out and Julia put a blanket on the floor and made supper for Lois. Julia said, "Mom look I made our first picnic in the house." The entree' was turkey, pulled apart into small pieces, bread with peach jelly and two tippy cups of water, "Just incase she ran out" per Julia. I was so impressed I got teary eyed, and I am not even hormonal. What an awesome help. That was the most Lois ate all day.

Well Friday night and Saturday I will be living it up with other Mothers of Multiples so I better go to bed so I can fully enjoy the experience.

No comments: