Friday, April 4, 2008

NO DOGS ALLOWED!

Yesterday my mom has the older three kids outside and all of a sudden I hear a lot of screaming. I think nothing of it and blame the noise on Jacob being naughty. My mom came in to tell me two dogs were in our yard, they had been around the neighborhood for the last few days so I decided to call the Sheriff. Since they were busy doing real police work my mom and I lured them into our garage until they came. Both had collars one with no tags.

People who let their pets roam is a huge irritant: I don't like the cat poop in the sandbox for my toddlers to play with, the dog poop on our sidewalk, the messed up garbage and plus my kids are terrified of dogs so it puts a damper on our summertime fun.

Well Steven is stuck working late again tonight, money, money, money however I really do miss the guy. It is supposed to be crummy weather out this weekend so maybe we will see some of him.

Jacob farted in the Suburban yesterday and Julia said, "Jake did you just say excuse me because you farted?" he said "yep I farted" She said "Oh great it is going to stink in here and I am stuck here."

Lois is cutting three teeth at once, she has put herself on a puree diet and is a Tylenol junkie. She is really irritable and knows how to get everyones goat.

Well it is decided, I am going to run a 5K with my cousin. It is something I have wanted to do just to have the accomplishment and she is willing to do it with me. I have no running history and I have the body that has had 5 kids in 5 years but here we go... Think of this 5K while having 5 kids 5 years old and under, do you see the theme. The monk in me likes the theme.

Speaking of Monk, if you guys don't know what I am talking about it is the show on USA where he is a homicide detective and OCD. My style!

No comments: