Wednesday, March 26, 2008

OK Fine

So now that I know people are actually reading this I will put more posts up.
Easter: Flew by only one major freak out on my behalf which is a great improvement. Steven actually finished painting, well for the most part some touch up work is left. Hey you can never "finish a project" it just isn't right. Steven was on call and had worked the night before so spent most of the time working and sleeping. More than ironic I think he planned it that way. There was no scars on the house and I didn't even have to mop. My mom was on sticky patrol and every hour would walk around with the broom. I think here next job will be at a fair sweeping up people's crap. It was funny everyone (felt like all 30 of us) we jammed in the kitchen dishing up lunch when my mom said "Stop everyone there is a sticky spot" and expected everyone to stand still while she cleaned it up.

Dentist: Today Jake, Julia and I went to the dentist. Jacob had lots of questions on the way in, (Julia has been there before) "Like how big are the tools they use?" He was nervous and did great they got a full cleaning done and after he got tons of loot he said, "going to the dentist is fun" the hygienist said, "you just keep thinking that all your life." I didn't fair so well I have four cavities and 7 more starting. It is because of all the puking I did when I was pregnant. OUCH. He started posing suspicious questions, like he thought I had an eating disorder, LOL. Just another toll on my body. Those dang kids better appreciate life! :) On the way home from the dentist the kids and I were jamming to Dora music, even Dora sounds good with a Bose sound system Jacob said, "I like Dora too loud this is fun mom." Teaching them how to blowout eardrums at an early age.

Babies: Simon and Emma no longer like to lay flat they do those pitiful baby crunches and like to sit up however there buts are too round and make us laugh how they slowly fall over. They slept from 10:30 to 8:30 this morning. Ok now it is really hard to feel sorry for me right? After seeing my nephew who is four days younger than the babies I got it good. He screams 75% of the time.

Al Bundy anyone: Lois has her hands in her pants most of the time, taking her pants and her diaper off. GRRR! It is quite the scene, thumb in mouth with pointer finger up the nose and other hand in pants. I guess we need to quit watching Married with Children in front of the kids, just kidding...

Forgive my grammar/spelling errors!

No comments: