Thursday, March 27, 2008

Finally an End to This Day

I slept like crap last night and today's events didn't help with my mood. Simon and Emma slept no more than 30 min. at a time since 2:00 p.m. they screamed if they weren't being held as well. Since Steven was working pretty much all night grandma came in to rescue me, for the third time today. Emma puked all over her and then smiles. Jake went to bed early tonight for spitting in my face, preceded by many other naughty things. I discovered Julia cut her eyebrows, "Mom it didn't happen today though" OK so your mom is a little slow to notice, she confessed it happened Sunday she did it because, "I thought they were getting to long." I am not talking about getting my eyebrows waxed in front of her anymore. Lois went to bed as scheduled however not before she played in the toilet and when I said, "LOIS!" she put that hand in her mouth. It was "clean" water. So both babes are sleeping before 10:00 and Steven said to me do want to sit and talk to me while I work, that was a big "nope, I am going to bed."

I just have to write these things down so when I think about having another child I can refer back to these days. Good night!

No comments: