Wednesday, March 19, 2008

catch up

So since my last post went off without a hitch here comes another. The babies are sleeping more on a schedule and burping easier. They are enjoying time in the exasaucer and are easily tickled. Simon likes the interaction of siblings however has a concerned look if he isn't being held by mom while they are talking to him, smart boy.

Well last Friday was my birthday, adult birthdays are no fun. Julia asked me when my friends were coming over, I asked if she was going to do the cooking and cleaning for that one, she looked and me and said "I don't know how to cook." Julia did say to me, "Mom why are you so damn crabby." Learned behavior compliments of her father. I was very crabby some contributing factors were last week was when I should have gone back to work and Steven backed over our triple stroller with the suburban. Brand new used for less than two hours and smashed. I found an ok replacement for cheep through MOM's. However I was jacked about having a stroller with a tray and a cup holder. Oh well I guess my marriage is more important.

Well I have successfully just finished our "night feeding" and Emma is back to sleep. I will put on my resume can type and rock baby with foot simultaneously.

No comments: