Saturday, December 20, 2008

Thank you!

I am feeling better, I just had a shower without coughing up half a lung. I am just fatiuged and need to rest after doing anything. I do mean anything. Put clothes on two kids requires laying down. So that will take some time my body has been through the wringer. So thank you for your prayers. I keep counting my blessings because it could have been worse, I could have not had my nanny scheduled and had to scrambled to find help and that would have been Steven and my mom.

By the way my nanny hasn't hit the blog yet, wow she is a gift from God she is wonderful. Handles things so well takes the kids on outings to Chuck E Cheese and Dino land. Plus is great at discipline. Few times I have seen her frazzled and that took Simon smearing poop all over the bathroom, the kids dumping my purse, and to top it off... dumping a five pound bag of flour all over the living room and playing in it. A fine dust wall to wall. On a couple dozen toys and three very naughty children. She is wonderful and has taken care of me and my kids very well. As I was sick she without asking or being asked brought me food and water in bed and every time I came downstairs she would ask what I was doing and how come I wasn't in bed. The antibiotics and her are the main reason why I recovered so quickly. Oh I know the prayers were a factor too.

No comments: