Friday, July 4, 2008





Well today was the first day in a long time we spent the whole day together as a family. NO work by my husband, except for now but everyone is in bed so it has to get done sometime why not now. I went all out with decorations for the bike parade at MSUM and the older kids sucked it up, Julia was waving to all the on-lookers. Although by the end of the day if I heard, "Oh you must have your hands full" or "Are they twins?" I was going to loose my mind. It is just one of the many frustrations of making a "public appearance." The kids enjoyed barrel train rides, games and music. Julia watched fireworks on TV with her dad since our family is a little to young.


Now that I have pictures on I have no idea how to format them and it is 11:00 Steven is working and I am tired from lack of sleep because Emma is struggling with teeth and Simon is following suit making sure he gets attention too. Good night and maybe sometime I will work on this more.

1 comment: