Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Well life has been fairly good we have our moments when I think I am going to loose my mind but all and all ok. The kids are easily accepting of our new routine consisting of going outside daily. It is amazing how they adhere to our routine so easily. I am going back to work for a day while a co-worker enjoys a day off, this will be my first day back since October, ugh I think I will have to work on my verbal skills before I do that. When a patient is being icky it will be hard not to count to three, ha, ha.

Everything is status quo. Jacob and another boy mooned Julia at the playground today. Jake spit on Lois' butt in the bath tonight. Lois is starving for attention, well Julia too. Can she have enough dance performances. Babies are rolling over and working on sitting up. Head bangs on hardwood floors will stunt that progress.

No comments: