Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ready or Not

Well earlier than I anticipated we may have a baby. For the second time yesterday I went in to have contractions stopped. After tomorrow they will just let me go. The downside or is it an upside since I was in the hospital last night by the time I was discharged interstate was closed we tried taking the back roads but quickly realized that was not wise. Luckily my husband scored us a healthy discount at a local hotel who is one of his customers. So now we are both hanging out stranded again for another night. Interestingly enough a few items that I wished I had right now I thought about packing but said, "nah I won't need them" should have taken that gut feeling a little more seriously. However I did wish to spend more time with him and I guess we should be careful what we wish for. So currently we both have laptops and watching TV as I am continuing to have contractions however I am taking it easy until tomorrow then it is free game at the early age of 36 weeks gestation. I will keep you posted as things develop but keep in mind I will be a busy mother of SIX!